[FieldTrip] how to make standard-score tranformations with the data format usually used in Fieldtrip

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Aug 5 17:47:24 CEST 2022

Hi Ivo,

I don’t understand what you mean with “that does not fly with the usual cnt formats”. Once you have data represented in a matrix, you can just zscore it, no? Or compute the mean and std across the relevant dimension of the data, and compute the zscore by hand. Alternatively, you can use ft_channelnormalise.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs