[FieldTrip] how does the time-window work

Ivaylo Iotchev ivaylo.iotchev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:58:09 CEST 2022

Thank you very much, I also realized that relatively late and should have
said something earlier, for others who might have been following this
topic. Indeed, I usually work with higher frequencies and did not realize
quickly enough that my time-window was too short for the 1 Hz target
frequency in my new study. I completely ignored that the segment was less
than a second, for which I feel a bit stupid, but I guess that happens at
30+ years. However, it is important to remind all other users: if you
choose a time-window larger than your segment you will not get an
error-message! The results will simply be empty.

Best wishes, everyone and thank you Dr. Schoffelen!