[FieldTrip] FieldTrip Toolbox for EDA/EMG data??

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Apr 8 12:30:16 CEST 2022

Hi Stephan,

To get started, I suggest you to read:

https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/dataformat/

and

https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/reading_data/

Also, https://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/development/module/fileio/ describes the generic way in which FieldTrip handles different data formats. If your file format is not supported, and if you feel adventurous, feel free to contribute the low-level functionality as described on the mentioned page, as a PR on github.

Good luck, and we are looking forward to you contributions.

Jan-Mathijs