[FieldTrip] FieldTrip Toolbox for EDA/EMG data??

Dr. Stephan Frisch stephan.frisch at uni-ulm.de
Fri Apr 8 11:25:46 CEST 2022

Hello,

We would like to know if it is possible to use the FieldTrip Toolbox for analyzing other physiological data. In particular, we have electrodermal activity (EDA) and EMG data recorded with the Nexus 32 Amplifier and Biotrace+ software (.txt file). Because we could not find the .txt format in the tutorial: Which kind of other data formats could be imported into the FieldTrip Toolbox? And are there any more detailed instructions available for this case?

Thanks a lot for your support!

Best regards,

Stephan
__________________________
Dr. Stephan Frisch, MD
Research Fellow

University Ulm Medical Center
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy
Medical Psychology
Frauensteige 6
D-89075 Ulm
T +49 731 500-61918
F +49 731 500-61912
stephan.frisch at uni-ulm.de

www.uniklinik-ulm.de

Universitätsklinikum Ulm, Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts, Sitz Ulm | Umsatzsteuer-ID-Nummer: DE147040060 Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Clemens Benz. Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Udo X. Kaisers (Vorsitzender), Bettina Rottke (Stellv.), Prof. Dr. Florian Gebhard, Prof. Dr. Thomas Wirth, Robert Jeske