[FieldTrip] problem using superlet for time frequency analysis

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) janmathijs.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Mon Apr 4 13:27:34 CEST 2022

Hi Philip,

I have never tried the superlets myself, but I think that you are correct in concluding that the ’superlet’ approach needs a foi (and not a foilim). This means that there’s an inconsistency in the documentation of the function.

Feel free to suggest a change in the function’s docstring through a PR.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs