[FieldTrip] Postdoc position in auditory cognitive neuroscience

Björn Herrmann herrmann.b at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 21:45:25 CEST 2021

Hi all,
We are looking for a postoc with focus on auditory cognitive
neuroscience to join our Auditory Aging lab (www.auditoryaging.com) at
the Rotman Research Institute in Toronto, Canada. Please spread the
word if you know someone who may be interested (deadline in November):
https://www.auditoryaging.com/postdocpositionaudcogneuro

The position is fully funded. The candidate will be able to set up
experiments and conduct state-of-the art data analysis and signal
processing. Background in electrophysiology (EEG/MEG) or functional
imaging advantageous.

We also look for a graduate student to join our lab (deadline 1st of December):
https://www.auditoryaging.com/graduatestudentposition

Best wishes,
Bjorn

Björn Herrmann (PhD)

Canada Research Chair in Auditory Aging (Tier II)
Scientist, Rotman Research Institute
Assistant Professor, Psychology, University of Toronto

phone: +1 (416) 785 2500 ext. 2614
email: herrmann.b at gmail.com
web: www.auditoryaging.com

Note: I may send emails on weekends, holidays, or late at night. This
does not mean that I expect to hear back at these times.