[FieldTrip] Postdoc position in Berlin

Pradeep Dheerendra Pradeep.Dheerendra at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 16:07:43 CEST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

We are currently looking for a post-doctoral researcher (3 year position) to work on an exciting project in our Berlin-lab that will apply OPM-MEG to study circuit deficits in schizophrenia. Start date 1/2/2021 (flexible). Further information can be found here: https://www.charite.de/service/stellenangebot/angebot/detailinfo/dm23121b_post_doctoral_position_in_opm_meg_research_at_charite/

Inquiries should be directed to Prof. Peter J. Uhlhaas (peter.uhlhaas at charite.de<mailto:peter.uhlhaas at charite.de>). Please submit a letter of interest, a CV plus two potential referees by the 15th of November to: peter.uhlhaas at charite.de<mailto:peter.uhlhaas at charite.de>

Best wishes,
Pradeep