[FieldTrip] New PhD opportunity at PCN group, University of Central Lancashire, UK

mail at philipp-ruhnau.de mail at philipp-ruhnau.de
Thu Nov 18 20:24:43 CET 2021

Dear all,

A PhD studentship in the Perception, Cognition and Neuroscience (PCN) group
at UCLan, Preston under my supervision is available starting March 1st 2022

I am looking for somebody interested in non-invasive electric brain
stimulation and human electrophysiology to study effects of brain network
stimulation on attention and perception.

Experience with brain stimulation is advantageous but not required, an
interest in brain oscillations and connectivity a big plus

The call details can be found here:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CKX447/phd-via-mphil-studentship-in-psychology-an
d-computer-science
<https://checkpoint.url-protection.com/v1/url?o=https%3A//www.jobs.ac.uk/job
/CKX447/phd-via-mphil-studentship-in-psychology-and-computer-science&g=ZDFkM
jQ3ZWI1YTMyNzY5ZA==&h=NDMyMWEwNWJiMGM3NTVmYmE2N2NjMmRjMzE5MDZkMTVlNDc3ZTA5MW
E5YzRkOWZkNjBkM2U2NzM5OTY0Zjc0Yw==&p=Y3AxZTp1Y2xhbmxpdmU6Y2hlY2twb2ludDpvZmZ
pY2UzNjVfZW1haWxzX2VtYWlsOjRhNWI3NjFiZThiYjE5OWY2MWQ1OTNjZDc4OGM1MjhjOnYx>

Please contact me if you are interested and feel free to spread this around

Best wishes

Philipp

Dr. Philipp Ruhnau

Lecturer in Psychology

School of Psychology & Computer Science

University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK, PR1 2HE

PCN group: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/research/activity/pcn-research-group
<https://checkpoint.url-protection.com/v1/url?o=https%3A//www.uclan.ac.uk/re
search/activity/pcn-research-group&g=NDlhOWJlZTAwOGY5Y2ZlMA==&h=ZjE1YTI0Nzgx
MjhhZjcxNWE2ZjcxZDZhYzExMmFkMDFmNDRiZmU2YjAxMzMzZjY5YzgyYjhjMGM2N2FmODMwZA==