[FieldTrip] cfg.alim

Nir Ofir nirofir2 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:13:10 CEST 2021

Dear Emilie,

The cfg.alim option was renamed to cfg.ylim (see warning in your output),
but I don't think that's what is causing your error. You didn't write the
relevant code you used so my guess is you only supply one number, instead
of a 2-element vector, which correspond to the requested minimum and
maximum of the y lim. Perhaps you wanted to use one of the scaling options
(cfg.eegscale etc.)?

Good day,
Nir