[FieldTrip] Postdoc position(s) in pain neuroimaging at Aarhus University

Francesca Fardo francesca.fardo at gmail.com
Fri May 14 11:27:34 CEST 2021

Hi,

We are currently advertising the first of 3 postdoc positions in pain
neuroimaging at the Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience, Aarhus
University. We are looking for MRI and/or MEG enthusiasts with experience
or strong interest in human pain neuroscience.

Overall, the projects will make use of spinal and brain MRI, as well as MEG
and OPMs in combination with computational approaches to tackle questions
related to encoding of nociceptive pain (i.e., caused by stimuli that are
potentially harmful) and non-nociceptive pain (i.e., caused by harmless
stimuli that are perceived as innocuous in other contexts) in both the
healthy population and patients with neuropathy.

The application deadline is on June 5th 2021 and the expected starting date
is September 1st 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. Further
information can be found here
<https://health.au.dk/en/about-health/vacant-positions/job/re-advertisement-postdoc-in-pain-and-computational-neuroimaging/>
.

Please get in contact with me if you have any questions.

Best,

Francesca

*Francesca Fardo, PhD*

Associate Professor

Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (CFIN
<http://www.cfin.au.dk/>)

& Danish Pain Research Center (DPRC
<https://clin.au.dk/en/research/research-centres/danish-pain-research-center/>
), Aarhus University