[FieldTrip] indepsamplesF produces NaN

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 17 10:52:37 CET 2021

Dear Enya,

Assuming that all went well with the definition of the design matrix etc, I suspect that there are NaNs in your data that cause you troubles.

The difference between the ‘ft_statfun_indepsamplesT’, and ‘ft_statfun_indepsamplesF’ is that the former knows how to handle NaNs in the data, whereas the latter doesn’t. My first hunch would therefore be that your data contains NaNs or Infs. Even a single NaN (or inf) would spoil it for the rest of the well-behaved data samples.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs