[FieldTrip] ft_sourceinterpolate

RICHARDS, JOHN RICHARDS at mailbox.sc.edu
Sat Mar 6 17:45:48 CET 2021

I figured part of it out.

The functional data, computed from a tetra source, is not on a regular grid and so is "unstructured".  We had a dim member in the source structure which defined it in ft_sourceinterpolate as regular grid.  The anatomical 1mm data was structured hex.

However, its still not exactly correct.  The output MRI volume based on the interpout data seems to be on discrete voxels.  Perhaps it’s the "nearest" interp method which is the only interp allowed for non-grid functional?   The 3mm regular hex sources allow "spline" interp, that might be it?

John

John E. Richards
Carolina Distinguished Professor
Department of Psychology