[FieldTrip] (no subject)

Christina Vanden Bosch der Nederlanden christinavb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 20:21:29 CEST 2021

Thanks, Jan-Mathijs! I first tried the shortcut method:

cohall2 = cell(size(cohall));

cfg = [];
cfg.select = ‘union’;
[cohall2{:}] = ft_selectdata(cfg, cohall{:});

And this code worked (with cfg.select) but it only change the labels and
did not inject NaNs, so then I thought I'd try to explicitly describe the
cfg.chancmb to see if that would help it change not just the labels but
also the data structure, but I got the following error message.

Error using ft_selectdata>getselection_chancmb (line 776)
union of channel combination is not yet supported

Error in ft_selectdata (line 293)
if haschancmb, [selchancmb, cfg] = getselection_chancmb(cfg,
varargin{:}, cfg.select); end

I ended up going back to the original processed data and injecting NaNs
more or less manually (used setdiff to append NaNs for labelcmb and
cohspctrm) to fix the plot! Here's the result, as requested :)

[image: Infant_TopoPlot_Corrected.png]

much better than the first try with non NaNs (but still sort of odd!)

Thank you so much for your help!

Christina

--
Christina M. Vanden Bosch der Nederlanden
Postdoctoral Fellow
christinavb at gmail.com
Website: https://sites.google.com/view/christinavbdn

ᐧ