[FieldTrip] [FSL] Lecturers/Senior Lecturer positions at Cardiff University

Jiaxiang ZHANG jiaxiangzhang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:39:32 CET 2021

[Apologize for cross-posting]

Dear all,

Cardiff University School of Psychology, UK, is seeking to recruit up to
FIVE Lecturers or Senior Lecturers to contribute to the teaching, research
and impact portfolio of our school. We seek new colleagues across the
breadth of psychology, including, but not limited to, the following areas:

(i)           Health Psychology and Human Development (including behaviour
change and lifespan/ageing research)
(ii)          Social Psychology & Environmental Psychology (including
attitudes, behavior change, social cognition, and risk
perception/understanding)
(iii)         Neuroscience (including behavioural, clinical, cognitive,
computational and developmental neurosciences)
(iv)         Cognitive Science (including cognitive psychology, human
factors / human-machine interaction and perception)

Apply here:
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30011&siteid=5460#jobDetails=1775409_5460

Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre (CUBRIC) houses a unique
combination of state-of-the-art facilities and world-leading expertise,
with 4 human MRI systems (2 x Siemens Prisma, 1 x Siemens Connectom, 1 x
Siemens 7T), MEG, EEG, TMS, tDCS, clinical research units and testing labs.
Further details of CUBRIC can be found on our webpage (
http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/cubric).

Very best wishes,
Jiaxiang

______
Dr. Jiaxiang Zhang
Cardiff University Brain Research Imaging Centre (CUBRIC)
School of Psychology
Cardiff University