[FieldTrip] ft_sourceplot stubbornly projects rays beyond the head

mirek wyczesany m.wyczesany at uj.edu.pl
Fri Jan 8 20:48:25 CET 2021

Hi, well I did multiple checks of the preceding code, confirmed
alignment of all the objects and a compatibility of coordsys. A
cross-check with Curry package showed a perfect match of source
reconstructions with my FT pipeline. Interestingly, these nasty rays
always originate exactly in the reconstructed sources...

--
Mirek Wyczesany
Psychophysiology Lab