[FieldTrip] problem reading the .bdf

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sat Apr 3 12:04:42 CEST 2021

Hi  Mahmoud,

I suggest that you start by reading the documentation on the website, e.g. the getting started section on fieldtriptoolbox.org<http://fieldtriptoolbox.org>
Also, if you are a first time user of fieldtrip, I suggest you start reading in the data using the ft_preprocessing function, rather than ft_read_header/ft_read_data.
Also, the error you get is related to basic matlab syntax: the error says that you should use key-value pairs in the input. Perhaps if you google in the documentation of matlab you will find out what you could do to fix it.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs