[FieldTrip] Coherent Source Region Suppression - beamformer

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 24 09:14:25 CEST 2020

Yes, this is implemented in FieldTrip, as per the following publication: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2008.01.045

The method to use is ‘pcc’ in ft_sourceanalysis. Alternatively, you can handcraft your dipole specific forward models, to include both the ‘leadfield’ for the dipole of interest + the ‘leadfield’ of the to-be-suppressed region. This requires some creative post-processing of the results, but that’s straightforward.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs