[FieldTrip] Coherent Source Region Suppression - beamformer

נועה הכהן noa1hc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:26:46 CEST 2020

Hello all,
I am working on high dense eeg data, with auditory stimuli. I tried to use
dics beamformer in order to localize the gamma waves, but due to the
spatial correlation in the signal, I didn't get optimal results (as I
understand it..). I read about method that deal with this issue- by using
weights for the coherent sources (Modified Beamformers for Coherent Source
Region Suppression, Sarang S. Dalal
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Dalal%20SS%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=16830939>
).
Are there any applications of this (or similar) method in fieldtrip?
I will be glad to hear about this issue,
thanks, Noa