[FieldTrip] relative power estimation

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:53:22 CEST 2020

Hi Marta,

It's not clear from your question whether you do or do not want to baseline
correct power before plotting - with which I assume you mean not doing it
in the plotting functions but instead creating a data structure which has
had baseline correction applied. If so, ft_freqbaseline is what you are
looking for. If not, then I am afraid I do not understand that part of the
question.
Regarding the question whether or not you should apply a baseline
correction, that would depend on what you want to do. "My final goal is to
extract different frequency-bands" is not specific enough to really give an
informed response to that.

Best,
Stephen

Op ma 14 sep. 2020 om 15:32 schreef Marta Andujar <marta.andujar at uniroma1.it