[FieldTrip] Correlating frequencies: power to power

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:47:21 CEST 2020

Dear Marion,

I think that the classical correlation is defined in terms of paired
observations.
You could interpolate or select matching data, but if it was me I would
just remove the problem of unequal number of observations by defining equal
time points in your frequency analysis: while it would take some CPU time,
it would save a lot of human time and effort :-)

Let me know if you have a question about how to do this thought.

Cheers,
Stephen