[FieldTrip] Issue with ft_plot_mesh

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Sep 3 08:34:14 CEST 2020

Hi Mahmoud,

The argument ‘vertexcolor’ into ft_plot_mesh should be a column-vector, with the number of elements equal to the number of positions in the sourcemodel (i.e. the number of rows in bnd.pos). You did not specify in your question what the dimensionality is of the variable leadfield (nor whether it is a matrix, a cell-array, or something else).

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs