[FieldTrip] Installation- Unrecognized function?

Karen Konkoly karenkonkoly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:08:29 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have downloaded fieldtrip and copied the folder into my matlab folder,
and added the "fieldtrip toolbox" folder to my path (but not subfolders, as
I read that they would be opened individually, as needed).

But, when I try to run ft_defaults to continue the installation, I get the
following error:

 "Error in isfield (line 26)
y = isfield(x(1).value, key);

Error in ft_defaults (line 94)
if ~isfield(ft_default, 'trackconfig'),       ft_default.trackconfig
= 'off';      end % cleanup, report, off"

And the other functions of fieldtrip do not work (I am trying to use
freqanalysis). Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Best,
Karen