[FieldTrip] Interpolate sources to the grey matter only

Yun Zhao Yun.Zhao1 at monash.edu
Sun Oct 4 11:30:57 CEST 2020

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Thanks for your prompt advice.:)

I found I can specify a field called "inside" in the normalised MRI. Then
ft_sourceinterpolate will be only done to the specified space.

cfg = [];

mri_temp = ft_volumenormalise(cfg,segmentedmri);

mri_temp.inside = mri_temp.gray > mri_temp.white;

where segmentedmri is done by ft_volumesegment.

Cheers,

Rowen