[FieldTrip] Source localization statistics for specific ROI using atlas

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu May 14 18:00:34 CEST 2020

Dear Adi,

As discussed outside the scope of the other readers: could you please provide some additional information with respect to possible diagnostics you performed yourself so far? Also, perhaps you could point to some documentation on the website, or earlier e-mail threads to provide some context?

One thing you could do, is to read through the code of ft_sourcestatistics, and check whether the cfg.roi/cfg.atlas/cfg.inputcoord arguments are used to begin with. If you use the MATLAB debugger and the ‘dbstep’ and ‘dbstep in’ buttons you can recurse into lower level functions, such as ft_checkdata and ft_selectdata, which could be the place where the magic might be supposed to take place.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs