[FieldTrip] Grand mean

Sarah Kirchler sarah.kirchler at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:32:33 CEST 2020

Dear Jan-Mathijs,

thank you for your answer. I see, i expressed myself not very clear.
I'd like to make the Grand mean for the difference and the sum between two
specific frequencies I measured visually wih a SSVEP.
I'd like to do this because I'm interested in how the frequencies are
processed in the brain regarding each other and a control measurement.
I'm not sure if I can make the difference already when I make the GM or
later, when I plot the topography.
I tried to make this by building a datastructure that contains the GM of
the one and the other frequency and then usw ft_math to compare them. But
this doesn't work for me.
Maybe thats enough information for you to understand the problem better,
I'm a beginner so I often explain my problems a little bit confusing, sorry
for that.

Best,

Sarah