[FieldTrip] Problems with ft_Channelrepair / interpolation

Kinkini . bkinkini at gmail.com
Mon May 4 02:21:34 CEST 2020

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

My apologies for providing insufficient information and over generalizing
my question.
But I am happy to let you know that I have just debugged the issue and it
looks like I was having NaN values in some of the trials and
therefore ft_freqstatistics was showing error.

Thanks to you for your previous inputs, it helped me with the problem
related to interpolation and ICA.

Take care,

regards,

*KINKINI BHADRA*