[FieldTrip] Problems with ft_Channelrepair / interpolation

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Sun May 3 20:46:05 CEST 2020

Hi Kinkini,

I don’t have any concrete suggestions here. Perhaps you should try and first pinpoint the potential cause of the issue yourself. If you dump an entire pipeline in an e-mail, it is unclear to us where we should focus on. Specifically, it is not clear whether any upstream processing steps are relevant at all for the issue you are facing. You wrote: "but when I wanted to apply statistics on the data, I had errors”.  This is so ill-conditioned that we can just guess as to what is going wrong for you.
Perhaps consult http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_to_ask_good_questions_to_the_community/ to phrase your question a bit more to-the-point.

Good luck,

Jan-Mathijs