[FieldTrip] Analyzing SSVEPs

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri May 1 14:20:38 CEST 2020

Hi Sarah,

If, as you say, the .mat files indeed contain data already
preprocessed with FieldTrip, then a simple "load <matfile>" should
work? (So using Matlab's own "load", rather than any FieldTrip reading
function.) If it doesn't work, then we'll need a bit more information
on what exactly is going wrong (error messages, exact script code,
etc.).

Best,
Eelke