[FieldTrip] ICON 2020 postponed to May 2021

Icon 2020 icon2020fi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:54:33 CEST 2020

 Dear colleagues,

In the light of the COVID-19 pandemia and worldwide travel restrictions,
the ICON 2020 conference will be postponed to 2021. New dates for the
conference are 16-20.5.2021. I hope to see many of you in the ICON 2021.
Please follow the ICON webpage for more information.

https://www.helsinki.fi/en/conferences/international-conference-of-cognitive-neuroscience-2020

We are sincerely sorry about the current situation and our thoughts are
with many of our friends and colleagues  affected by the virus.

Stay safe,
All the best,

Satu Palva

www.icon2020.org

Vice-director, Group Leader

Neuroscience Center, HiLIFE

University of Helsinki, Finland
Professor, Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging

Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology

University of Glasgow, UK