[FieldTrip] Problem with timelockanalysis

Stephen Whitmarsh stephen.whitmarsh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:50:18 CET 2020

Hi Amira,

Welcome!

I would indeed help if you could describe a bit more of your script getting
here, especially the cfg that you are using, and the data structure that
you are trying to run ft_timelockanalysis on (EEG_ft). Concerning the
latter, you can e.g. copy-paste the output of the command line when you
type EEG_ft.

Cheers,
Stephen