[FieldTrip] Combining different channel montages

Prinsloo, Kevin kprinslo at UR.Rochester.edu
Thu Mar 19 22:17:40 CET 2020

Dear Fiedltrippers

Apologies for reposting if this has been discussed.

Trying to find the best solution to combine different EEG channel montages from Biosemi.
i.e. I'd like to combine different datasets that have different channel numbers 256, 128 and 64 channel numbers into a common space/montage.
Currently my thoughts are to do some manual sorting across similar electrodes and or use spline interpolation but not sure of the simplest and best plan.

I've seen this tutorial but was wondering if there are any other suggestions from anyone else who has done this.
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/layout/

Best
Kevin

Kevin Prinsloo
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Biomedical Engineering
University of Rochester
Rochester, New York

E: kprinslo at ur.rochester.edu<mailto:kprinslo at ur.rochester.edu>
T: https://twitter.com/KevinD_P

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/labs/lalor-lab.aspx
http://lalorlab.net/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lalorlab.net_&d=DwMFaQ&c=kbmfwr1Yojg42sGEpaQh5ofMHBeTl9EI2eaqQZhHbOU&r=cTmY4wEbip0J0YpXWTvco8EmwoWTk2aEkcafjODdsd8&m=Hyrd8hbwwj6cauUc5wiOdWaGRiflIzet3QKLe0_5pAA&s=5YynwwyBkuhROz0YOesk-kMDn8lSWPiTeIp-yc4CZ5w&e=>
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/labs/cognitive-neurophysiology.aspx