[FieldTrip] Source reconstruction - finding the inverse of cross spectral density

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Mar 9 16:41:17 CET 2020

Hi Behzad,

See this issue on Github:
https://github.com/fieldtrip/fieldtrip/issues/1020 Bottom line (also
after a lot of discussion off-line among Robert, Jan-Mathijs, and
myself) is that there is no clear fact of the matter as to whether the
old or the new behaviour is correct (both are). The differences depend
on when and how regularization is applied. You're welcome to chime in
on the Github issue I mentioned.

Best,
Eelke