[FieldTrip] very low sLORETA values

Кирилл Комаров koman888 at mail.ru
Thu Jun 25 17:49:08 CEST 2020

Dear Fieldtrippers,
        I am doing a research of auditory ERP.
        I've performed source reconstruction using sLORETA method.
        'The dSPM and sLORETA values are statistical scores akin to z-scores and F-scores; therefore they are unit-less and can be interpreted at deviation from “standard fluctuations” as defined from noise or baseline variance stats for instance.
        I want to understand why sLORETA applied to data produces so small values for time-courses:
        1e-10, 1e-9?
Meanwhile dSPM yields time-courses in the range 1e+1 - 1e-1.
        Could You explain or post a reference link?
        Best wishes,
        Kirill