[FieldTrip] Can the warning "Warning: could not determine dimord of "comp" in:" influence the results?

Helena Pereira hri.pereira at campus.fct.unl.pt
Tue Jun 9 10:38:17 CEST 2020

Dear Eelk,

Yes, 'ica_cleaned' is produced directly from ft_componentanalysis:

cfg = [];
cfg.dataset=subject;
cfg.trialfun = 'ft_trialfun_general'; % this is the default
cfg.trialdef.eventtype  = 'Stimulus';
cfg.trialdef.eventvalue ={Stimulus}';
cfg.trialdef.prestim    = 2; %latency in seconds
cfg.trialdef.poststim   = 2; %latency in seconds
cfg=ft_definetrial(cfg);

cfg.channel = [1:69]; %discard channels not used
cfg.preproc.reref = 'yes';
cfg.preproc.refchannel = {'M1' 'M2'}; %avg mastoids
cfg.continuous = 'yes';
cfg.preproc.detrend = 'no';
%Baseline correction
%cfg.preproc.demean = 'yes';
cfg.prepoc.baselinewindow  = [-0.2 0];
%Filtering
cfg.preproc.lpfilter = 'yes';
cfg.preproc.hpfilter = 'yes';
cfg.preproc.lpfreq = 100;
cfg.preproc.hpfreq = 1;
data=ft_preprocessing(cfg);

cfg = [];
cfg.method = 'runica';
cfg.demean = 'yes';
ica_cleaned = ft_componentanalysis(cfg,data);

% %Save ICA data
% outfile=strcat(save_dir,'/',infile,'_', sti,'.mat')
% save(outfile, 'ica_cleaned', '-v7.3')

cfg = [];
cfg.component = 1:20;

cfg.layout = 'biosemi64.lay';
cfg.comment   = 'no';
figure();
ft_topoplotIC(cfg,ica_cleaned)

The data is in the BrainVision Format ( .vhdr, .vmrk and .seg), obtained as
suggested by Fieldtrip website:
http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/getting_started/brainvision/

Can I ignore the Warning?

Best,