[FieldTrip] Can the warning "Warning: could not determine dimord of "comp" in:" influence the results?

Helena Pereira hri.pereira at campus.fct.unl.pt
Mon Jun 8 21:42:31 CEST 2020

Dear FieldTrip users,

I'm running the ft_componentanalysis function after applying ICA to my
data. Although I'm not getting any error, the following warning came out:

*Warning: could not determine dimord of "comp" in:             label: {69×1
cell}               cfg: [1×1 struct]              topo: [69×1 double]
  topodimord: 'chan_comp'              comp: 7          unmixing: [1×69
double]    unmixingdimord: 'chan_topochan'*

Can this influence the way the components are displayed and consequently my
results? Is this associated with the layout that I used or with the
"demean" option?

My code is as follows:
cfg = [];
%cfg.channel = 1:64;
cfg.method = 'runica';
cfg.demean = 'yes';
ica_cleaned = ft_componentanalysis(cfg, data);

cfg = [];
cfg.component = 1:20;
cfg.layout = 'biosemi64.lay';
cfg.comment   = 'no';