[FieldTrip] Question

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 4 10:19:53 CEST 2020

Dear Bahar,

In general, it does not make sense to forward or resend a message to the discussion in case you haven’t received a reply. The reason for this is that people who invest their time and efforts to answer questions on this list, do so on a voluntary basis. Besides this, your question was so unspecific that I guess nobody knows how to provide an sufficiently informative answer.

I suggest that you 1) try and search on the fieldtrip website yourself, there should be information there which already points into the direction of a solution, and 2) carefully read some of the linked pages on http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/discussion_list/, which give you some information about the best way of asking questions on these types of lists.

Best wishes and good luck,
Jan-Mathijs

J.M.Schoffelen, MD PhD
Associate PI, VIDI-fellow - PI, language in interaction
Telephone: +31-24-3614793
Physical location: room 00.028
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands