[FieldTrip] Source Reconstruction

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Jul 27 13:03:22 CEST 2020

Dear Aditya,
it is indeed possible to do source reconstruction without EEG electrode locations. FieldTrip comes with standrard electrode positions for some range of EEG caps located in ~/fieldtrip/template/electrode. These can be read with ft_read_sens.
You might also consider this tutorial paper for further information on EEG source reconstruction with standard EEG electrodes and headmodel: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2018.00711/full <https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2018.00711/full>

Good luck,
tzvetan