[FieldTrip] Openmeeg error Interface "3" is not closed !

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jul 16 14:29:25 CEST 2020

Hi T,

I think that you’d need as ‘brain’ mesh a shell that describes the inner surface if the skull/dura (which is the mesh we typically get (with our T1w images) using the summated probabilistic segmentation of gray/white/csf compartments). As such using the cortical meshes is not correct. Thos should be used for the dipole locations.

BW,
JM