[FieldTrip] Openmeeg error Interface "3" is not closed !

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jul 16 14:07:19 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am trying to compute BEM head model using ‘openmeeg’ . I am working with 3 meshes (figure attached). The brain mesh is  actually the concatenated L and R hemispheres. Ft_prepare_headmodel throws an error, correctly so, referring to the fact that there is still space between the hemispheres.

Does anyone know how to process the (red) brain mesh such that it becomes one entity?

Any hints much appreciated
Thank you
Tzvetan