[FieldTrip] FieldTrip version?

Eelke Spaak e.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon Jul 13 14:34:48 CEST 2020

Dear Mona,

ft_version should work. Are you sure you added FieldTrip to the path
(*only* the root FieldTrip folder) and ran ft_defaults first? Also, if
your version is over four years old, an update to a recent version
might be a good idea. If the issue persists with more recent versions,
could you please give some more detailed information on the error you
are receiving?

Best,
Eelke