[FieldTrip] FieldTrip version?

Wong-Barnum, Mona mona at sdsc.edu
Sat Jul 11 00:53:07 CEST 2020

Hi:

	How do I determine which version of FieldTrip I have?

	I searched the mailing list archive and tried both ft_version and cfg.version got “Unrecognized function or variable” or “Unable to resolve the name”.

	I downloaded the software over 4 years ago and in the README it says:

[…]
Copyright (C) 2008-2013, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, R
adboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands (DCCN, DCC, DCN)
Copyright (C) 2012-2013, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, T
he Netherlands (MPI)
Copyright (C) 2008-2013, The Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, University
College London, UK (UCL)
Copyright (C) 2010-2013, Swammerdam Institute for Life Sciences, University of A
msterdam (SILS)
Copyright (C) 2008-2009, Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging in Glasgow, United Ki
ngdom (CCNi)
Copyright (C) 2009-2009, Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience (NIN)
Copyright (C) 2003-2008, F.C. Donders Centre, Radboud University Nijmegen, The N
etherlands (FCDC)
Copyright (C) 2004-2007, Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information, The N
etherlands (NICI)
Copyright (C) 2004-2005, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany (UKE)
Copyright (C) 2003-2004, Center for Sensory Motor Interaction, University Aalbor
g, Denmark (SMI)
Copyright (C) 1999-2003, Department of Medical Physics, Radboud University Nijme
gen, The Netherlands (MBFYS)
[…]

	But no version information.

	All help is appreciated.