[FieldTrip] 9th International Summer School in Biomedical Engineering (2020)

Uwe Graichen uwe.graichen at tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Jul 7 09:27:52 CEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that we have an excellent list of lecturers
at the

9th International Summer School in Biomedical Engineering (2020)

hold from 5th-11th August 2020 in Augustinerkloster in Erfurt, Germany.

The program can be found on the summer school webpage:
https://www.tu-ilmenau.de/bmti/wissenschaftliche-veranstaltungen/summer-schools/bme-school-2020/

We are currently accepting PhD students and advanced Master students
applications. Registration info can be found at the point "General
Information".

Please send any enquiries to Eva-Maria Dölker
<eva-maria.doelker at tu-ilmenau.de>.

Best regards,
Eva-Maria Dölker
Organization of the Summer School