[FieldTrip] Beamforming "dipoli.maci" issue

Leila Mousapour mousapol at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jan 16 16:54:04 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to perform beamforming on EEG data. I need to use "dipoli"
method. However, it is an executable file which I have problems with.
I tried to run it on MacOS Catalina but it gives the error message of "bad
CPU type in executable" and I found out that this OS cannot run 32-bit
binary file which the current fieldtrip package has no 64-bit
compilation of the file "dipoli.maci".
Also, I tried to run it on windows and found out "dipoli.exe" is not
callable from MATLAB directly.
I wonder if anyone can help me with this.

Best,
Leila Mousapour