[FieldTrip] original standard 10-20 channel Positions

sima azizi azizi.sima.67 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 02:25:17 CET 2020

Dear all,

The labels of the EEG data set that I am working with is different from the
labels in the "standard_1020.elec" template. (both the labels and
the number of channels and electrodes)
Does anybody know how should I specify the EEG positions to solve the
forward problem?

Data were acquired with the sampling frequency of 250 Hz using the standard
1020 EEG montage with 19 EEG channels: Fp1, Fp2, F7, F3, Fz, F4, F8, T3,
C3, Cz, C4, T4, T5,
P3, Pz, P4, T6, O1, O2. The reference electrode was placed at FCz.

I appreciate any help in this regard.
Best regards,
Sima.