[FieldTrip] New example on computing and reporting effect sizes

Hesham ElShafei elshafeh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 09:34:45 CET 2020

Dear fieldtrip users,

In adherence to our commitment to open reproducible science, we have developed a new example script on computing and reporting effect sizes using fieldtrip (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/example/effectsize/).

This example follows the already existing tutorials on statistics on event related fields (http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/tutorial/eventrelatedstatistics/). Here, we discuss our approach, its shortcomings and how it could/should be applied to other datasets.

We are looking forward to your input on how we could improve this!.