[FieldTrip] Fwd: Connectivity

Schoffelen, J.M. (Jan Mathijs) jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Tue Dec 15 16:00:52 CET 2020

Hi Jan,

I read your response (also I am very new to the fieldtrip issues list, so I am a little lost how to reply to the thread again). My goal is to create the model from all the data, but then get connectivity for each trial separately. What would be a better approach since our trials are of different length, and within each trial there are smaller moments of interest that I would focus on?

Each trial has 4 events that  I am interested in, however I cannot guarantee when these events will happen within a trial. My goal was to timewarp the connectivity results such that I can eventually “artificially” match the results of each event inside each trial (such that all the events of type “a” would happen around the same time, for statistical purposes it makes comparisons easier).

Thank you for your quick reply,

-Armand