[FieldTrip] Edge effect/artifact in time-frequency representation

MUSTAFA YAVUZ m.yavuz.18 at ogr.iu.edu.tr
Mon Dec 14 21:22:22 CET 2020

Dear Carlota Pages,

I'm not 100% sure about my expertise but I'll try to do a few comments. You
stated that whether this would be due to a preparation for a blink which
occurs after the end of the trial, however, as you also stated that this
effect disappears once you calculate the difference between conditions;
hene, it would be unlikely to be due to a random blink effect. I was
wondering whether this would be due to line noise since the script here
does not contain any cfg input for line noise removal (for
ft_preprocessing). Hope my limited knowledge does not cause any problem.

Best wishes,
Mustafa

PAGES PORTABELLA, CARLOTA MARIA <carlota.pages at upf.edu>, 14 Ara 2020 Pzt,