[FieldTrip] mexmaci64 cannot be opened

Boomen, C. van den (Carlijn) C.vandenBoomen at uu.nl
Fri Apr 24 14:39:28 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I've a new version of MacOS and fieldtrip functions don't seem to work anymore. I get the error that mexmaci64 files cannot be opened. I've looked at the link below, and followed the instructions. However, this only seems to work for running ft_default, but I keep receiving the error for other functions (e.g. ft_preprocessing). Does anyone know what the problem might be, or have an idea for a solution?

http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/mexmaci64_cannot_be_opened_because_the_developer_cannot_be_verified/

Thank you!
Best,
Carlijn

Dr. Carlijn van den Boomen | Departments of Developmental and Experimental Psychology | Utrecht University | Langeveld Building - room H066 | Heidelberglaan 1 | 3584 CS Utrecht | the Netherlands | phone: +31(30) 253 1266 | fax: +31(30) 253 4511