[FieldTrip] Postdoc Positions in Omaha, USA

Tony W. Wilson tony.w.wilson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:53:39 CEST 2020

Sorry for cross-posting. We have three open postdoctoral positions. Area of
research focus is flexible, but demonstrated expertise in neuroimaging,
statistical modeling, and/or cognitive neuroscience is essential.
Applicants with previous experience in developmental psychology and/or
aging neuroscience will be given preference. However, we have a broad
umbrella of existing projects and primarily seek the best candidates to
join our team. Major research-dedicated tools in the laboratory include a
306-sensor MEG system (MEGIN), a 3T Siemens Prisma magnet,
high-definition transcranial direct-current and alternating-current
stimulation (HD-tDCS/tACS) equipment,
and extensive support staff for neuropsychological testing and recruitment.

Successful candidates will have a MD, PhD, or MD/PhD in neuroscience,
psychology, computer science, or a related field, with an excellent
publication record for their career stage. They will join a
vibrant and growing group of cognitive neuroscientists in Omaha using
state-of-the-art neuroimaging equipment and resources, with ample local
opportunities for career development and promotion to faculty through a
newly awarded P20 Center for Cognitive Neuroscience. A list of recent
publications can be found here <https://diconlab.org/publications/>.

Please submit a curriculum vitae or NIH biosketch and a one-page cover
letter detailing research experience and goals. Reference letters will be
requested at a later time. Applications should be submitted online at:
https://unmc.peopleadmin.com/postings/40453. Review of applications will
begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Start dates
are negotiable, but could be as early as May 1, 2020 or as late mid-2021.
Salary commensurate with experience level, following NIH guidance.

For further information: see https://DiconLab.org <https://diconlab.org/>

Tony W. Wilson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Neurological Sciences
Director, Center for Magnetoencephalography (MEG)
Director, Core for Advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CAMRI)
Vice Chair, Basic & Translational Research
University of Nebraska Medical Center