[FieldTrip] mesh realignment

Dr N.E. Adams nea26 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 11:01:18 CEST 2020

Dear Jan-Mathijs

Ah, thank you, I believe this question has been answered for me, and it
is really useful to know about ft_transform_geometry - that script had
passed me by. I have now preprocessed my data in SPM and was looking to
be able to look up atlas coordinates for the source-reconstruction step.
The spatial model for the inversion is based on a mesh of the
(coregistered) individual's brain shape, but an normalized version of
this mesh acts as a look-up table for coordinates. My atlas needed to be
registered to this normalized brain for me to know I was looking in the
right area of the brain for specific brain regions based on the atlas
label. All sorted now.

Thanks and kind regards
Natalie